Traditional shared server model as well as the dedicated (one-server-one-application) on-premises model has resulted in challenges in the functioning of data centers across IT firms. Addressing this concern was a major challenge for many firms, especially the smaller ones. Managing complex and expensive infrastructure facilities eventually resulted in firms looking for better solutions that speed up their processes. Cloud Computing appeared as a solution by ensuring ease in infrastructure management, maximizing asset utilization, saving power and reducing costs. To ease the processes for our customer who find themselves at the crossroad of traditional IT setup and operations and cloud adoption, we started assisting and engaging with our customers in successful implementation of the cloud computing model.
Though SimpleLogic has a 100 percent focus on AWS from the services and implementation perspective, we do offer cloud consulting services across the spectrum of major cloud computing service providers that includes Microsoft and Google from a pure consulting perspective.
Focus Areas and Capabilities
- Technology / vendor selection
- Roadmaps to cloud adoption and transition
- Customer specific need-based assessments of different Cloud Services, SWOT analysis recommendations
- Restructure customer infrastructure IT teams, Application Development teams and IT operations for an optimal & effective Cloud & DevOPS model capable of CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
- Value driven Engagement with Maximized ROI and Timely execution and Minimal downtime for mission / business critical applications.
We at Simple Logic are proud to announce our Gold partnership with Oracle, which allows us to offer the full spectrum of Oracle Products.oracle
Microsoft is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality and services industries.microsoft